Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6/21/11 Letter



Hi all,

It's another transfers time, and looks like I'm training round 3. Last
and final! Yes! It should be exciting, Sister Poloai's going to come
into a wonderful ward, and a baptism this Saturday! Pauline is a 74
year old mother of four and grandmother and great-grandmother to many,
and she is ready for the gospel. She says "I'm sorry" everytime she
picks a flower and she loves nature and thinks of us as her little
family. A lovely sister had great courage and introduced us to her.
Member missionary work is always the best way.

There are times when I feel overwhelmed with gratitude that I am a
missionary. I have been having dreams about not being a missionary
anymore, and it wakes me up because I start to cry, and when I'm
awake, I just pray and give thanks that it was just a dream, and I am
still a missionary. My plan for my last transfer is to give everything
I have to my new companion and to the area and have nothing left in me
when I get picked up from the airport. I don't want much sleep or much
time or much rest. There is too much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment