Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/3/2011 Letter


Kia ora,
I say that because I'm magically transferred back to the place I spent 8 months of my mission. Gold Coast. Man, it's good to be home. They let me up for air for a couple of months, and now I'm right back. It's sad to leave my friend Storme, who is getting baptized in two weeks, and to leave my sweet as ward mission leader and his 13 children, but I'm happy.

This was definitely the best Christmas of my entire life. A feeling came over me on Christmas Eve, and I couldn't stop crying for a couple of hours because I felt so happy that the Savior was born on the earth. He is the Redeemer of the world! He has felt every pain, affliction, physical illness, rejection, humiliation, and of course, every consequence of sin, out of love for us and for His Father. I am so far from being like Him, because I am so imperfect, but I know that His Atonement gives me hope.

I magically have 18 bug bites on my legs, and my companion thinks it's because of my chocolate eating affecting the blood and making it more appealing. I don't know what it is, but it's so painful! It's hard to kneel! If anyone has any idea why they eat me, just tell me.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment