Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/14/11 Letter


Kia Ora,

Yep, I'm still in the Gold Coast, and surprise! This transfer, we're covering two wards. I'm not sure how we do that, what with the church meetings at the same time, the next month of dinners already booked at two different wards, and all that, but we'll figure out a way with the Lord's help. Haha. Man. Even more difficult: we're not eating sweets for the next 6 weeks. Again, we'll figure out a way with the Lord's help. Great!

Me (after teaching the First Vision): Teowai, how does that make you feel?
9-year old investigator Teowai: I feel...relieved.
Me: Why is that?
Him: This means that God is real.

That's my testimony. I feel so relieved. Joseph Smith prayed one spring morning. Joseph Smith saw God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, and that means they are alive, and real. God hears and He answers prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment