Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/26/10 LETTER


Hi All,

Yes. This past P-Day. We went to a wildlife sanctuary, and there, the heavens were opened. Koalas! Tazmanian devils! Wombats! Dingos! Aborigines! And yes, I even cuddled with a herd of kangaroos. I want to attach pictures, but I'm dumb and I don't know how to do G-Mail?

Jackson and Javon got baptized on the 24th, and watching them receive the Holy Ghost on Sunday, I am reminded of how amazing it is that our Heavenly Father has offered us the companionship of his Spirit. 2 Nephi 32:5: ...if ye will enter in by the way and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do. All things!

Yesterday was a public holiday: ANZAC DAY! It felt a little bit too right singing the Australian national anthem during sacrament meeting...oh Australia Fair.

I really want to hear about everyone's plans for the summer, and for after graduation. I can't believe it's that time again.


Sister Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment