Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4/5/2010 letter

Happy Easter! Did anyone have a nice Easter brunch?

So we've got two baptisms on the 24th! How nice!

Guess who started driving in Australia this week? The left side of the
road is so strange, but it's fun. We have a nice little white Camry.
That means that in a week, we get to do every form of transportation:
biking, driving, train, bus, walking, and yeah, running.

The President has us do two hours of door-knocking a day. We love it,
so many aged people who've never worn sunscreen coming to the door in
their underwear, and I would like any tips that you've seen work. Any
tactics!

I was just thinking about how very strange missionary life is: You get
up at the exact same time every morning. You share a cell phone with
another person. You never eat dinner at your own house. You leave your
house at 10 in the morning, and you don't see it again until 9 that
night. You ask strangers probing personal questions, and even weirder,
they answer those questions. What!

CINDY: What is your address? Listen up. I want to write you. Okay.

1 comment:

  1. My address in NY is 615 9th Ave. Apt. 3R, New York, NY 10036. BUT, I will be moving back to California after I graduate! I'll probably be doing the haul in the first week of June, so for the time being you can still mail me letters here. If not, you can mail to my mom's address, and I will get them sooner or later: 1 Navarre, Irvine, CA 92612

    ReplyDelete